BSB30915 Certificate III in Business Administration (Education)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply a broad range of administrative
competencies in an educational or school support work context, using some discretion and
judgement. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
After successful completion of this course you can seek job roles such as
• Education Program Support worker
• School Support Officer
• Student Recruitment and Admissions Assistant
• Student Services Officer
• Student Support Assistant
• Office Administration Assistant
• Office Administrator
People with a disability are encouraged to apply
Units of Competency
BSBITU307 Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
BSBIND301 Work effectively in an educational environment
BSBADM405 Organise meetings
BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
BSBFIA302 Process payroll
BSBFIA303 Process accounts payable and receivable
BSBFIA304 Maintain a general ledger
BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
ICTICT103 use, communicate and search securely on the internet
BSBITU312 Create electronic presentations
PSPGEN021 Contribute to conflict management
BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
MSA Training and Professional Development adheres to the Code of ethics for ACPET members
RTO Number: 21526
Class Schedule — 2020
|Course Code||Day||Start Date||Time||Location|
|202EDUCB||Wed||Aug 26th||9:00am - 4:00pm||Zoom|
Government Funded Fees
To find out if you are eligible for funding please complete our self assessment flowchart: Government Funding Eligibility Flowchart
You will be required to complete a Language Literacy and Numeracy Assessment. Please see student handbook for more information on the LL&N Assessment.
To enrol into this course, please download the enrolment forms below. Once completed lease email to email@example.com. You will then be contacted by the office in regards to completing the Language, Literacy and Numeracy assessment. Please note, the LLN assessment is a requirement for ALL students who wish to undertake this qualification. For more information click here.
Sherry is a dedicated and enthusiastic professional with over 18 years of experience in the VET industry. Sherry teaches Cert IV and Diploma in Leadership and Management, as well as Cert IV in Training and Assessment, using industry experience to provide an innovative education to her students.
With a FCPA and over 10 years of experience as a trainer, Nuzi is a qualified and experience trainer who ensures her students receive a high standard of education. At Monash Training and Professional Development, Nuzi teaches numerous courses including Cert IV in Training and Assessment, Diploma of Accounting and Cert IV in Bookkeeping and Accounting
Enrolling into this course (classroom based only) will entitle you to a temporary public transport tertiary concession card.
PTV Tertiary Student ID holders receive a 50 per cent discount on travel.
To obtain a PTV Tertiary Student ID you must be:
- attending a normal course of full-time study at an Institution registered with the Victorian Department of Education and Training as shown in the PTV Register of Approved Courses in Tertiary Institutions; and
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia (Special Category Visa holders excluded); student with refugee status; student studying as part of an approved overseas exchange program; or student holding an Australia Awards Scholarship.
Unfortunately, you’re not eligible for a PTV Tertiary Student ID if you are:
- enrolled in a Masters, Doctorate, or other postgraduate course
- an overseas full-fee paying student (primary, secondary or tertiary)
- enrolled in a tertiary course which is less than 10 weeks duration
- enrolled in an apprenticeship course
- enrolled in an off-campus course
- not studying full time
To assess the type of concession, select ‘Monash Student Association’ in the Institution drop down box, this will bring up a list of MTPD courses.
Applying for a PTV Tertiary ID
Complete the PTV Tertiary Student ID form below and attach to your enrolment application:
- 2020 PTV Tertiary Student ID application form (PDF) 791 KB
- 2020 PTV Tertiary Student ID application form – accessible version (DOCX) 36 KB
For more information go to https://www.ptv.vic.gov.au/tickets/myki/concessions-and-free-travel/children-and-students/tertiary-students/
This qualification is available to be taught at your workplace for groups of 8 or more employees. Find out more here.